I’ve been so tired. The last several months, I’ve been working full time and going to school full time, and trying to find the time to train has been the absolute last thing I wanted to make myself do. I mentioned in my last post that I’d been streaking for 2 weeks already. Well, Sunday marked my 6 weeks I promised my friend and now I’ve decided to go through the end of the year and see what happens.
With that, here are some of my thoughts:
- I am not in better physical shape than I was 6 weeks ago.
- My mind craves the run.
- Running when sick sucks, but it is just 12-14 minutes, so I can make it through.
- Talking friends into doing it with you is the best.
- Finding a dog friend to run with you is even better.
- I want to run more.
- I don’t want to force running more.
- I can listen to Miranda Lambert’s Vice on repeat. 3 repeats and I’m done with the run.
- The treadmill can okay for just a mile.
- I still like cushioned shoes.
- A shitty sports bra is still shitty for just a mile.
- Night running is fun.
- Morning Jenn still can’t be convinced to get out of bed most days.
- Running “just” a mile IS worth it.
Has anyone else been streaking? Any benefits you’ve found that you’d like to add?